November has come and gone so quickly! Here are the products that I’ve used up completely in this past month:
- Philosphy Purity one step makeup removal wipes: these were great a removing makeup, but would slightly sting/irritate my face. I recently bought the Aveeno Ultra-Calming makeup removing wipes to see if these can remove makeup just as well without the irritation.
- Schmidt’s natural deodorant: This stuff is amazing!! I had to stop using regular antiperspirant due to constant skin irritation/rash. After doing watching a review my jambeauty89 on YouTube, I decided to give it a try and was so pleased with the results. Obviously, I’ll continue buying this.
- Essie Disappearing Trick cuticle remover: I bought this on a whim while at TJ Maxx on a whim and was surprised at home much I liked this. The consistency is gel-like and squeezable packaging makes placing the product on the nail a breeze. Unfortunately, this product has been discontinued. I’ll be on the hurt for something similar.
- Jamaican Mango and Lime Black castor oil: Since the weather has gotten a bit chilly, I’ve began putting this on my skin while still damp to hold in moisture. I also use this to seal my hair after using my favorite leave in conditioner, Neutrogena Triple Moisture Leave in
- Truly Relaxed Intense Moisturizing Shampoo: I’ve been using this every other week on wash days ( I wash and deep condition my hair once a week). This gently cleanses my hair without over drying. I recommend and will continue to repurchase.